According to this (backup) selection guide - you need A1 protection for the resin fumes and (FF)P2 or (FF)P3 for the particles from sanding resin.
What I ended up getting was the
- 3M 6200 half-face mask - 6100|small, 6200|medium, 6300|large
- 3M 6051 A1 filters - 6051i version has an indicator for when the filter goes bad (this one is just 6051)
- 3M 5935 P3 particulate filters
- 3M 501 pre-filter holder - To attach the particulate filter to the A1 filter (these are not reusable according to 3M)
- Cappture ES9910ST glasses - to prevent resin splashing in my eyes