My name is Martin Rys and I am a Linux systems administrator born and currently living in Czechia.
My hobbies are reverse engineering, embedded electronics, creating and self-hosting various services.
My hobby projects are mostly available on Gitlab.
- November 2016 - Present
- System administrator in a team of four for an SMB in the field of logistics
- My role consisted of dealing with internal helpdesk tickets from Developers and customers, implementing monitoring systems for servers, server maintenance and automation.
- Programming languages: Bash, Python, PHP
- Operating systems: Linux - Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch
- Virtualization/Containerization: LXC/LXD, KVM, Docker
- Webservers: Apache, Nginx
- Automation: Ansible
- Monitoring: Elastic Stack, Grafana, Icinga, Smokeping
- Other: Nextcloud, InfluxDB, MariaDB/MySQL, Redmine
- Sš a Voš aplikované kybernetiky - Programming, High school graduate - 2012-2016
- Languages: English, Czech
- Citizenship: Czechia (EU/EEA)