This wiki is supposed to document my knowledge and setup so I don't have to look things up twice. Since you stumbled upon it, I hope it helps you!
Keep in mind that the wiki is permanently under construction. Information might be wrong, incomplete, ... I'm not exactly getting paid to keep it up to date.
Backup of the wiki's contents is here.
List of all pages
- [[Dolphin]] - The emulator
- [[Interesting resources]]
- [[Games]] - Info for different games I want to keep
- Operating systems:
- [[Arch Linux]]
- [[webOS]] - LG TV OS
- How to's:
- [[Converting Wii's Bluetooth module to a USB dongle]] - for perfect Wii motes connection to the Dolphin emulator
- [[Creating a bootable flashdrive]]
- [[Electronics at component level]]
- [[eGovernment]] - For Czechia
- [[Offensive]] - Attacking Wi-Fi, Rubber ducky, ...
- [[Raspberry Pi as fake mass storage]]
- [[System Administration]]
- [[System Basics]]
- [[Video Encoding]]
If you wish to contact me, you can do so at following places:
- Email (and Hangouts) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matrix(Riot) - @C0rn3j:matrix.org - Am rarely active there
- Steam - C0rn3j
- Telegram - @C0rn3j
You will get the fastest response via Telegram and email.
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIKhUhbEr20+N3qDkkPkVDlBB+Ke+eomGfXIhtRd5MLGT root@ansible ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIIufCM34eXtzcLG4cR/UrHFcAQf+x9/xOCwG+SVPD0LH c0rn3j@Luxuria ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAILPSK/vU1jMRA3TCttiqNA1OSv4BOPOU6rLwoX5fM2rL u0_a240@Redmi9T
If I saved you some time, you can send a pizza my way by PayPal or pledge on the ghost town that is my Patreon account.
- [[Kindle FW]] - Hush little baby
- [[Test page]], [[Test page 2]]
- Redirects: [[Operating systems]], [[Software and services I use]]